No Hassle Returns Policy
We encourage you to read and ensure you understand our Returns Policy before making your purchase.
We offer a 90-day replacement period for faults on all lingerie and sleep wear.
If your garment is faulty, please contact our friendly customer service team for instructions.
We are not able to cover damage to garments that are the result of improper laundering. Please follow all care instructions carefully.
Wrong size? Not the right style for you? Unwanted gift?
We offer a 90-day hassle free return policy for change of mind or unsuitability of lingerie and sleep wear. Hosiery and bodystockings excluded.
All return requests must have a Return Authorisation Number which can be requested via the Request a Return function within your My Account.
If your My Account hasn’t been activated yet please follow the activation prompts within your order confirmation email.
To be accepted, all returns must:
* be returned in the original undamaged packaging/box (where applicable).
* have intact tags, still attached to the garment.
* not have been used/worn (except to try on for size).
* not be damaged or soiled.
* not be altered in any way.
Any returns made without a valid Return Authorisation Number will be returned to sender.
Standard postage fees apply to all returns. Return shipping labels are non-refundable for customers in Australia purchasing a return shipping label from our Returns Portal.
2. Store credit will be issued to the account with the email address used to place your order.
3. Store credit cannot be transferred to other accounts.
4. Store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Balances that remain after the 12 months will be void.
5. Store credit does not accrue interest and cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash after issue.
6. If store credit is used for payment on your order, you will only be able to accept store credit for subsequent cancellation(s) or return(s) - you will not be able to return the orders paid with store credit for cash.
2. Exchanges are processed by applying store credit to your account and applying this against your new product.
3. If store credit is used for payment on your order, you will only be able to accept store credit for subsequent cancellation(s) or return(s) - you will not be able to return the orders paid with store credit for cash.